Service Plus are the Apple authorised iPhone repair experts. With NZ wide coverage via courier and branches in Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch, we are ready to fix your iPhone issue.
We are network independent, meaning we can assist with iPhones working on any telecommunication providers' networks, including Telecom, Vodafone, 2degrees, Skinny Mobile, Slingshot, Digital Island, Slingshot, CallPlus, Compass and others.
We don't mind where you bought your iPhone; so it doesn't matter if you purchased it overseas, from an NZ retailer, telecommunication provider, or off the Apple website.
These days we rely on our mobile computing devices more and more, so we need fast, top quality service when something goes wrong. Service Plus can help with warranty and non-warranty repairs, insurance cases, extended warranty work, and CGA claims.
There are lots of "iPhone repairers" out there. Make sure you always use an Apple Authorised iPhone repairer for the following reasons:
1. Apple Authorised iPhone Service Providers use only genuine Apple parts
2. Authorised technicians have been certified and trained to meet Apple's exceptional standards
3. Apple Authorised iPhone Service Providers have access to the full suite of Apple support and resources (to ensure you get a top notch fix)
4. Apple Authorised iPhone Service Providers are able to assist with those "tricky" situations by escalating cases to Apple or the reseller for assistance
5. See here for our Tricks and Traps
whitepaper explaining the risks and pitfalls when selecting a service provider, and also Know Your Rights
We're certified to assist with the full range of Apple supported iPhone products including iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus. We can handle broken screens, cracked glass, not turning on faults, not detecting network or SIM issues, sound and speaker related faults, battery repairs, button fixes and much more.
You can call us or pop in to one of our branches
directly. Our customer staff are ready and keen to help.
You can also log your job online
which saves time and ensures we get all the information we need.
IMPORTANT: It is essential to turn off Find My iPhone before we can service your iPhone. This article explains how to do it.
Service Plus also services the full range of other Apple products, along with most quality brands of computers, smartphones, tablets, and electronics. For more info please go to our brands page.